Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Benny Hinn - False Teacher & Kundalini Spirit

Are you deceived along with this man?

Paul, writing to Timothy gives a strong word as to what he should focus on when the believers were gathered together, 

1 Timothy 4  ISV

11These are the things you must insist on and teach12Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example for other believers in your speech, behavior, love, faithfulness,d and purity13Until I arrive, give your full concentration to 
  • the public reading of Scripture,e 
  • to exhorting
  • and to teaching
14Do not neglectf the gift that is in you, which was given to you through prophecy when the elders laid their hands on you. 
  • 15Think on these things. Devote your life to them so that everyone can see your progress. 
16Pay close attention to your life and your teaching. Persevere in these things, because if you do so, 
  • you will save both yourself 
  • and those who listen to you.

Brothers and sisters, this video regarding Benni Hinn has no foundation in the scriptures. It is from the Hindu Yoga Kundalini spirit. All Yoga, yes ALL YOGA, is Kudalinis Yoga, according to the masters who taught it, but were delivered from it. This includes exercises. Yoga leads to the Kundalini (snake) spirit which shows itself as dwelling at the base of a person's spine. 

If you are deceived by Benny Hinn's mocking of the Holy Spirit, you will likely fall hard for the deception that is coming on the whole world. It is so powerful "that if it were possible, the very chosen would be deceived". Why would the Holy Spirit warn us we could be deceived if it were not possible. Either way, how much of the devil do you want in your life?

For those of us who are not deceived by this, we should always repent of sin quickly and seek God with all our heart. Read your bible. Protect your eyes and ears. Trust no man. Read over and over the New Testament and judge all teachers as we are commanded.

Can you imagine how many people who are not true believers see Benny Hinn's occult and insanity?  People for whom Christ died? Just look at their comments mocking him. The Holy Spirit gives the gift of tongues, yet warned us only 1 or 2 people are speak in them at the same time or people would think we are crazy. Even more, we are not to speak in tongues in the church without an interpreter. How in the world then could any believer think Benni Hinn is doing these things with the power of the Holy Spirit?







This former Kundalini Yoga Teacher turned to Christ and is well worth listening to. He has 8 short videos in which he tells his testimony. 



Kundalini  Warning
                                     


This is about the Kundalini spirit. You can skip the first 7 minutes, which is unimportant talking.



5 comments:

  1. i'm trying to learn, whats of god and whats not, I read the bible , but some of it I just don't understand , how can people like benny hinn, say jesus is the only way and speak of him soooo sincerely , but yet hes an imposter, what if we are wrong, and we are judging him wrong, wont jesus punish us when he says do not touch my anointed, or do not judge. Of course i'm in no way of stating that benny hinn or others like him are true Christians, I suspect from some decernment they are not truly of the real jesus, the one who is truly the son of God the creator, my father in heaven. there is another teacher out now her name is kat kerr, she sounds sooo convincing she states shes gone to heaven many times, but some of the things she says are a little out there, you would need to see her video on that, but again i'm not sure , I just want to serve my true creator, I don't care about the wealth and all that stuff, I just want him, he is my treasure, but my question is when I speak to others on this subject , I just want to make sure i'm giving them the truth, I don't want to deceive anyone, I just don't always understand the scriptures. what do I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. Here are some basic principles. First, have you repented of your sins and turned to God to obey him? If so, you should be baptized in water. Pray to the Father to fill you with His Holy Spirit. This should be a regulay request. We need power from the Father.

    Then start reading the New Testament, slowly and believe what is written. The books in the New Testament are inspired by God.The are "trust worthy"! As you read, do what the scriptures say to do and do not do what they say not to do. If you do not understand something, note it and ask the Father to help you understand.

    Pray regularly to the Father. As you do, Jesus intercedes for us, as he is the mediator between us and the Father.

    Do not look to teachers for your teachings. There are too many wolves in the pulpits. As you learn the New Testament, you will begin to see how many of them disagree with the scriptures. Your goal is to be able to judge preachers and anyone who comes to you in the name of the Lord.

    The phrase "touch not my anointed" is only for the prophets in the Old Testament. Benny Hinn teaches false doctrines and then tells people he is God's anointed. Hog wash. There is not a hierarchy with Christians!

    You will learn as you read the New Testament. "Do not judge" is not scriptural at all. We are not to judge someone as more wicked than our selves. Romans 2:1, but John 7:24 tells us "24Stop judging by appearances, but judge with righteous judgment!”. WE HAVE TO JUDGE. Would you leave your child with a known child molester? Of course not. You would judge the person as unfit and dangerous.

    As the woman Kat Kerr says she goes to heaven, there is only one answer. It is not scriptural. She is adding to the Word of God and is a false teacher. Praise God for giving you discernment! David Pawson is a very good bible teacher. There are few like him. If you listen to him on YouTube or his audio at his sight, read passages before and after what he says. Judge what he says! The Lord bless you!! Warren McGrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I agree with you on the judging part, I was just stating what many other Christians say, when they try and use these words, like do not judge, lest ye be judged. when I first became a Christian I use to go to church and listen to televangelist, but I got more confused after going and watching on tv, everyone had a different view,s so I separated myself from that and went straight to God, through jesus, not that I cut myself off from Christians, I just didn't know enough , all I wanted was the TRUTH, I didn't want to believe a lie, and then turn around and speak that lie to others. So the only thing I felt to do was let the holy spirt be my only teacher, he will never lie to me. its just going through the process over the years , to discern truth from error. I believe people like benny hinn , do not serve the true creator, there is much about what he says and does, that contradict the word of God. I just get a little confused sometimes, in my learning of truth, when they say certain things, about money, and other things, the scriptures say some of these things, that they state, but I don't feel it means entirely what they say. I believe true prosperity is a relationship, in Christ himself, he is our treasure, but we are also human and I think what are Christians suppose to have in this world materially, what does that all mean. i'm confident that the lord will show me, learning is good, its definitely a process. thankyou for your response

      Delete
  3. Are there any preachers teaching sound doctrine? Can you give some names?

    ReplyDelete
  4. David Pawson and Jacob Prasch/ Both are on YouTube

    ReplyDelete