Friday, January 4, 2013

A Cry From The Heart

Father, I am sick. My stomach aches. My sorrow will not leave me. While our nation goes the way of evil, the preachers talk about everything but the judgment that has already been pronounced on our land. The people are asleep. They cannot see your judgment is here and you will punish our nation. We left you and you have sent a more wicked people than we are. They will punish us. The Nazi occult has gained control of our nation and the nations are rejecting the dollar as the currency for oil which will soon destroy our dollar. 

Oh Father, I do not want to see this, yet in my own sin I contributed to it. I know your blood covers your children's sin. I know we are not going to experience your wrath, but Father I do not want to see the horror that is coming on my children and those I love. Evil has come in like a flood and will rise to catastrophic after the inauguration. We have been overthrown and as the first Babylon, we do not know that the gates have been breached without a fight. The enemy is on the streets headed to the palace to rule.   

Still Oh God, you are Love. You can be trusted as millions of martyrs have discovered. God's children cannot die. Yet I still weep. This vapor of life can seem so long. Come Lord Jesus, come. Your children long to see your will done on earth as it is in heaven.

Oh Lord, destroy your enemies.


No comments:

Post a Comment