Monday, April 8, 2013

What God The Father Commands Brings Eternal Life

Jesus did and said what the Father told him to do. Jesus, God's son has always been with the Father. They are one and they are holy. Only the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the true God. All other gods are nothing. The true God sent his Son to earth to take the wrath of his Father for mankind's sin. All who believe in Jesus the Messiah and follow him are forgiven and given eternal life.

Acts 4 ISV
12There is no salvation by anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven given among people by which we must be saved.”

John 12 ISV
44Then Jesus said loudly, 

  • “The one who believes in me does not believe in me only, but alsox in the one who sent me. 
  • 45The one who sees me sees the one who sent me. 
  • 46I’ve come into the world as light, so that everyone who believes in me won’t remain in the darkness. 
  • 47If anyone hears my words and doesn’t keep them, I don’t condemn him, because I didn’t come to condemn the world, but to save it.y 
  • 48The one who rejects me and doesn’t receive my words has something to judge him: The word that I’ve spoken will judge him on the last day, 
  • 49because I haven’t spoken on my own authority. 
  • Instead, the Father who sent me has himself commanded me what to say and how to speak. 
  • 50And I know that what he commands brings eternal life. 
  • What I speak, therefore, I speak just as the Father has told me.”





No comments:

Post a Comment