Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dave Hunt - A Berean Has Gone To The Lord

I just found out that Dave Hunt went to be with the Lord on April 5, 2013. This is a sad event for me and  our world. Dave fought hard to get the true gospel out into the world and to expose false teaching. I did not agree with him on everything, but he was one who I listened to each week on my iPhone.

We have now lost Dumitru Duduman, David Wilkerson, Dave Hunt and I am sure many others of their generation who were impacting the world. I do not see their replacements. I see ear tickling and money loving preachers rising up.

Brothers and sisters, God may be calling home the older generation. Perry Stone has a message where he shows there appears to be a pattern of God taking the righteous older generation home before great trials start to come. 2015, appears to be a year of potentially great trials. Just looking at the blood moons and what has occurred in Israel in the past when 4 blood moons occurred, is very sobering.

Make sure you are sold out to Messiah Jesus. He is the only one who can see us through the times that are soon coming. Many are being killed for the gospel and I believe this will be coming to our nation sooner than we think.

Do not be lukewarm and spit out of Jesus' mouth or like the five virgins who were cast into outer darkness. We have not finished the race yet. If you are continuing a life of sin, you must repent before it is too late. Those who are lukewarm or living in sin, will not have time to get ready when sudden tribulation occurs. They will be like the five virgins who were cast into outer darkness.

Do not be deceived. A sinners prayer does not save you. You must continue to follow Jesus in obedience.

Matthew 16:24
"Then Jesus told his disciples, "If anyone wants to follow me, he must deny himself, pick up his cross, and follow me continuously."

No comments:

Post a Comment