Friday, April 12, 2013

Are You Bound Up In Religion?

I would like to share this man's testimony. Yesterday he shared it as a comment under my post on December 27, 2012, "To Obey Is Better Than Sacrifice"



Warren,

Praise be the to The Lord, our Rock and our Redeemer!

In sharing this story, you have spoken the Truth.

I was a Calvinist for 23 years. Always in sin, and always feeling saved.

Not anymore, Praise God! The clouds have been lifted from my eyes. They are now wide open, with tears of repentance, trembling before the Most High. My ears, too, unstopped, and soaking in all the wonderful sounds of God's Power, Glory, and TRUTH!

I am now only a disciple of Christ Jesus, the Messiah, following Him. Sin is not an option for me any longer, for if I choose to believe that I am saved in the midst of continuing sin, I deceive myself, and the truth would not be in me.

Following Jesus means humbling ourselves to His word, His commandments, and this means living righteously, in holiness, in every thought, word, and deed.

Thank you for your words here, and I pray that the Lord will empower you to continue in Him, proclaiming the Truth that is not mixed with error, always boldly, and filled with compassion.

Remember my brother, the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much!

Grace, Mercy, and Peace from Our Lord unto you and all the saints around you!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment