Sunday, April 7, 2013

"The One Who Loves His Life Will Destroy It" - Jesus

Jesus and the writers of the New Testament give us very serious warnings. In our day, the teachers tickle the ears and many are wealthy. If you want to know the truth, you must get into the scriptures and seek out the warnings. This is not natural as we all like to hear pleasant things, but there is a war for our souls.

John 12 ISV
24Truly, I tell all of youl emphatically

  • unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone. 
  • But if it dies, it produces a lot of grain. 
  • 25The one who loves his life will destroy it, 
  • and the one who hates his life in this world will preserve it for eternal life. 
  • 26If anyone serves me, he must follow me. 
  • And where I am, there my servant will also be. 
  • If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.”



No comments:

Post a Comment