Saturday, December 29, 2012

Those Who Drift

3rd Blog Post for today 12-29-12

This is such a wonderful video. I am confident of the Lord's intervention into my life in specific stages. In one stage I believe he showed me that the different denominations were greatly impacted with error and that I was to read the bible and believe what was written. I love God's children, no matter what their denomination. I am sure there are true believers in all denominations that preach Christ crucified. I love to encourage much more than I do to warn, but I believe I am to warn this generation of believers.

In the following video, Jacob Prasch addresses the question if it is possible to drift away. As I read the scriptures, I see evidence both for both yes and no. I believe this video shows why I do see both. You will enjoy this video!


Those Who Drift
Jacob Prasch

No comments:

Post a Comment