Saturday, December 8, 2012

Are You Entertaining Demons And Thinking They Are God?


False Demonic Kundalini Spirits Are Being Worshiped While Multitudes Think They Are God
Please watch 3 videos below.

I have personally seen some of what these videos show. I met people filled with false teachings such as the health and wealth false doctrines. They had great interest in "taking trips to heaven" and the supernatural. They would shove people down thereby forcing people to appear being “slain in the spirit”. The leaders feed each other financially by inviting each other to their church so they can promote each other and take up "special" offerings. They ignore sound doctrine and fleece the sheep. It was heartbreaking.   

I have seen Joann Hunter who claims to have a healing ministry at a meeting where she whipped the audience into a frenzy while a woman was told she had grown 2 inches. This happened just a few feet from me. When the lady asked Joann to pray she would grow taller, I fixed my eye on the top of her head and lined it up with a spot on the wall. Joann started yelling the lady was growing and grew 2 inches. Even several in the crowd said they saw her grow. I was watching intently and she did not grow at all. After the time for the hotel conference room was up, I watched in disbelief as Joann panicked to take up an offering for herself. Sid Roth is a promoter of hers, reenacting with actors what the "gifted" guests tell happened. This leads to imperfect and likely false stories. I know for sure Joann Hunter cannot be trusted.

Friend, if you are involved in the things shown in these videos you are playing with hell, entertaining doctrines of demons and in danger of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Repent and pray to God to forgive you. He delights in mercy, but you are mocking the Holy Spirit of God. I hope you are like Paul who was forgiven because he was ignorant. Do not delay. Repent and ask for forgiveness. Get alone and read your bible. These false teachings are not even close to being scriptural. I would welcome any questions. 











No comments:

Post a Comment