Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Many Believers Will Be Spit Out Of Jesus' Mouth

Jesus addresses seven churches in the Revelation. All churches are one or a combination of these churches. The United States churches are by and large "Laodicean" churches. The word "Laodicea" means "man's opinions". This describes so many who teach and listen to teachers who give their opinions instead of the Word of God. Jesus gives this church and the individuals in it a very strong warning. They will be rejected as he tells them "I am going to spit you out of my mouth" .

14“To the messengerh of the church in Laodicea, write:
‘The Amen, the witness who is faithful and true, the originator of God’s creation, says this:

15‘I know your actions, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot. 16Since you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to spit you out of my mouth. 
  • 17You say, “I am rich. I have become wealthy. I don’t need anything.” 
  • Yet you don’t realize that you are miserable, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked. 
18Therefore, I advise you to buy from me gold purified in fire so you may be rich, white clothes to wear so your shameful nakedness won’t show, and ointment to put on your eyes so you may see. 

19I correct and discipline those whom I love, so be serious and repent! 

20Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If anyone listens to my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he will eati with me. 21To the one who conquers I will give a place to sit with me on my throne, just as I have conquered and have sat down with my Father on his throne.

Today the churches are filled with man's opinions instead of God's word. I do not know how to stress the disaster the American churches are in. My journey in understanding this has been a life long one. I was spurred further on when the Lord spoke to my mind after my saying to him the church was in such a mess. He shocked me by immediately interrupting my mind with the phrase "It's much worse than you think".

The more I seek his word, look at the warnings and see the teachers teaching their own opinions, the more I realize the seriousness of what the Lord told me. I get no pleasure in talking about it. It makes me sad and I feel like I am trying to put out a house fire with a dropper, but I do what I am called to do.

The video at the bottom is one of the most important videos I have seen. Jacob Prasch shows and explains what is going on so very well. It is about our day, our time, which is repeating the period of time in which the Laodicean church existed. We are in that period. The teachings of the doctrines of man and demons are devastating the churches while perverting the gospel. Demonic doctrines have entered many churches.

When I was a Calvinist there was a sense that "we had the truth and others were deceived".  Until we realize we have all been impacted by false teachings, going back hundreds of years, we will not challenge what we have been taught. This goes for all denominations and non denominations, where Christians are found.

You do not need a man to free you. You need to fall on your knees and surrender ALL of you to the Lord, asking him to deliver you from the teachings of man and the love of this world system. Ask him to fill you with his Holy Spirit and power. Ask him to answer your plea, NO MATTER WHAT THE COST!! Matthew 16: 24Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone wants to follow me, he must deny himself, pick up his cross, and follow me continuously. 25Whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it,26because what profit will a person have if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life? Or what can a person give in exchange for his life? 27The Son of Man is going to come with his angels in his Father’s glory, and then he will repay everyone according to what he has done.

Start reading the New Testament and believe what it says. Go slowly, constantly asking yourself if you believe exactly what is written. As you discover you do not believe certain scriptures as they were written, you will be encouraged to press on. Jesus is the source of every good thing!

Please let me know what you discover. You can put it into the comments section of my posts or email me.

God bless you!
Warren

             The Dilemma Of The Laodicean Church

2 comments:

  1. Nice article!!! I have gone through your post which is nicely written on selected topic. Its great to have this type of quality content. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been going through the warnings in the New Testament which are for our good. I enjoy encouraging believers, but realize it is the warnings that are being ignored in our day. Thank you for the encouraging words. God bless you!!

      Delete