Friday, November 1, 2013

The Word Of Faith Movement Is A Cult.

Have you or a loved one been deceived by the Word of Faith movement, a cult? The reason people fall for these false teachers is they love this world, not God. They want their ears tickled, not the Word of God. I know first hand as the Lord placed me in the Word of Faith movement for a short period of time. I believe some of God's people are in this cult. I pray that I was used to warn them.

The pastor became a friend of mine and would freak out when I said God allows trials and tribulation to come upon believers. The reaction was as if I blasphemed God. I have seen false teachings in Calvinism, Baptist, and Charismatic churches. Trust no man. Get into the scriptures. They were not written for scholars and theologians. They were written for the common man. Seek the Lord with all your heart and ask him to deliver you. Get into the scriptures.

The following video is very good and no child of God should participate in this cult.



No comments:

Post a Comment