Sunday, November 10, 2013

Is Nimrod the Anti Christ?


This is one of the most fascinating teachings regarding the history of the Anti Christ I have ever heard. Much of what the speaker says regarding the end time falling away is what I have been telling my children since they were old enough to understand.

Much of what the speaker says are things I talk about regularly. In the last year or two I heard the body of Osiris was found and a secret mission from America went in and took the body/mummy. Recently I heard the race that mummified bodies knew something we do not. They knew how to preserve DNA in the process. A mummy cell has already been cloned I believe, in the 1980's.

You will benefit from this. I did not notice any false teachings. Speculation? Yes, but he makes that clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment