Friday, November 1, 2013

Exposed Talking To Satan - Benny Hinn, Keneth Copeland, Rodney Browne,

This is one of the most sobering, serious videos I have ever seen. After having dinner with a nationally recognized preacher, I left for home and was filled with sorrow. My stomach literally ached. When I got home and was by myself, I was telling the Father about my sadness. I said Father, "the church is in such a mess". Immediately, my mind was interrupted with "it is much worse than you think!"

Satan counterfeits everything God does and perverts it. His goal is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. I believe in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I believe in the gift of tongues. I am confident Satan wants us to be afraid and to ignore them. This is also a danger. If we know our bible and seek the Lord, we should not have been deceived by these men, but I have been deceived by false teachings also.

The teachers in the following video were planted many years ago by Satan. Just as the communists plan many years in advance. Obama told a post man he was going to be president over 27 years ago.

This video will shake you up. Many need to repent and start over. Get into the New Testament and read it slowly. Chose to believe what it says. Don't seek out a church until you know the New Testament. Get with believers for fellowship, not for their doctrines. Humble yourself and ask for the Holy Spirit to fill you and guide you. Read the warnings in the New Testament. I have sought them out in the last several years and posted most of them on my blog. Go back and read the warnings. I quote most of them and tried to keep them in context.

Protect your eyes and ears. Wash your mind with the Word of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment