Thursday, November 28, 2013

LAST DAYS CHRISTIAN GENERATION.....Jacob Prasch

Brothers and sisters, this video is not easy to listen to. It will not tickle our ears and make you feel good. Jacob Prasch cannot build a big church with the truth, but he is warning our generation of the demonic overtaking of the churches, like no one else I know. What he teaches is critical for our understanding as to how the wicked one is deceiving in these last days.

Please, protect your minds as you seek holiness, so you can ask the Holy Spirit to fill you and teach you as you read your bible. Please do not listen to ear tickling preachers who only give the pleasant words of the scriptures. I dare say, most of us, including the Calvinists, are listening to ear tickling preachers. Having sermons about the "five points" and messages that are not warning you, tickle the ears. If you do not aggressively read your bible for the truth and trust no man. If you watch TV and listen to trash radio. If you are caught up in the cares of this life and pursuit of riches.......your soul is in danger. You are listening to lies and polluting your heart.

Solomon, who was the wisest man that ever lived, apart from Jesus, who has always been God and became man, warned us with a great sobering warning. Heed this warning or devastate your lives and possibly go to hell. Please understand that many of God's servants will hear "depart from me, I never knew you, ye who work iniquity". Some will be as the five virgins who did not have enough oil and went into outer darkness.

Please understand, I teach from my own failures, sin, and heartaches. The precious Lord has bruised me, wounded me, and had me on my face weeping countless hours. I surrender to his will. My old nature hates that, but I must die to my old nature and my spirit rejoices as I do. I want God's plan "A". Not "B" or "C".

Solomon said:

20My son, pay attention to my words,
and listen closelyh to what I say.
21Do not let them out of your sight;
keep them within your heart.
22For they are life to those who find them,
and healing to their whole body.i
23Above everything elsej guard your heart,
because from it flow the springs of life.
24Never talk deceptively
and don’t keep company with people whose speech is corrupt.k (Radio, TV, video, movies, etc.)
25Let your eyes look directly ahead;
fix your gaze straight in front of you.
26Carefully measurel the paths for your feet,
and all your ways will be established.
27Do not turn to the right or to the left;
turn your foot away from evil.


No comments:

Post a Comment