Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Wicked Will Perish. The Righteous Will Live Forever.


God is not willing that anyone should perish, but their comes a time when he destroys those who continue to live in sin, rejecting the Savior. The judgment of the Lord Jesus Christ will come upon the United States. Mr. Henry Gruver tells us, first the Lord will separate the wicked from the righteous. For 50 years, Mr. Henry Gruver has lived his life praying for and warning those who have not turned from their sins and trusted in Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins. 

Many believers are also living in sin and will hear Jesus say I never knew you.
  •  21“Not everyone who keeps saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will get into the kingdom fromd heaven, but only the person who keeps doing the will of my Father in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name, drove out demons in your name, and performed many miracles in your name, didn’t we?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who practice evil!’”e  Matthew 7 KJV

Today is the day of salvation. If you do not repent, you may never have another opportunity to do so. Today you may die or harden your heart further and never desire to repent again. 

  • 1He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. Proverbs 29:1 KJV

I write these words in love. I was a great sinner who found great pain. When I went to Jesus in prayer and asked him to forgive me, I committed my life to obey him. He gave me power to do so. Still, I have failed many times, but I confess my sin and turn from it. 

I have discovered the joy of the Lord and a peace that passes understanding. Do you know what it is like to be washed clean from your sin and follow the only god who paid the price for our sins? His name is Jesus, the One True God. He is the Creator who is Love and the only source of good things. He became human and willingly took the wrath of his Father to pay for our sins.  

Call out to Jesus for the free pardon of sin, follow him in obedience, confess your sins and turn from them, and you will find true life. Eternal life! God's children cannot die, but leave this pitiful body and go to heaven where they will be given a body like Jesus the Messiah had after the resurrection. 

                         Mr. Henry Gruver

God Will Draw The Wicked into cities 

             Marked for Destruction.



No comments:

Post a Comment