Sunday, March 24, 2013

Jesus - The Only One Who Can Take Away Your Sin



The disciple John records what John the Baptist said about Jesus. To know him is to love him. It takes time, but the more you seek him the more you will find him. He is the very source of true life and true love. He paid the price for our sins so we could be born again and receive a new spirit. Go after him with all you have! Don't give up. Soon, those who trust him and obey him will be with him.

John 1 ISV

24Now those menv had been sent from the Pharisees. 25They asked him, “Why, then, are you baptizing if you are not the Messiah,w or Elijah, or the Prophet?”26John answered them, 
  • “I am baptizing withx water, 
  • but among you stands a man whom you do not know, 
  • 27the one who is coming after me, whose sandal straps I am not worthy to untie.” 
28This happened in Bethanyy on the other sidez of the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

29The next day, Johnaa saw Jesus coming toward him and said, 
  • “Look, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
  • 30This is the one about whom I said, ‘After me comes a man who ranks above me, because he existed before me.’ 
  • 31I didn’t recognize him, but I came baptizing withbb water so that he might be revealed to Israel.”
  • 32John also testified, “I saw the Spirit coming down from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him. 
  • 33I didn’t recognize him, but the one who sent me to baptize withcc water told me, ‘The person on whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining is the one who baptizes withdd the Holy Spirit.’ 
  • 34I have seen this and have testified that this is the Sonee of God.”




No comments:

Post a Comment