Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pope John Paul - Hell And Those Who Go There

Are we polluting our minds with TV, the world's music, and going after the things of this world? Are we practicing sin and continuing to live in sin? My blog is devoted to the warnings God has given us. The teachers are not teaching them. We must seek out the truth in the scriptures and trust no man.

This young lady tells in the attached video of being taken to heaven and having Jesus give her warnings, at times with tears. Can you believe her? Do you think that Satan had her warn us? What she said is clearly taught in the scriptures and this can be seen in the numerous passages that have been quoted in my blog.

It does not matter what your ear tickling pastor or priest says. As the popes can go to hell, so can pastors.

The Holy Spirit, using Peter tells us: 

1 Peter 1 ISV

13Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep a clear head, and set your hope completely on the grace to be given you when Jesus, the Messiah,k is revealed. 
14As obedient children, do not be shaped by the desires that used to influence you when you were ignorant. 
15Instead, be holy in every aspect of your life, just as the one who called you is holy. 16For it is written, “You must be holy, because I am holy.”l

Do not be deceived.

The same God who had John write in John 3:16, also had John write in Revelation 3:16.

John 3:16
16“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his unique Son so that everyone who believes in him might not be lost but have eternal life. 17Because God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s unique Son. 19And this is the basis for judgment: The light has come into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light because their actions were evil. 20Everyone who practices wickedness hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his actions may not be exposed.n 21But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may become evident that his actions have God’s approval.”o

Revelation 3:16

14“To the messengerh of the church in Laodicea, write:
‘The Amen, the witness who is faithful and true, the originator of God’s creation, says this:
15‘I know your actions, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot. 16Since you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, “I am rich. I have become wealthy. I don’t need anything.” Yet you don’t realize that you are miserable, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked. 18Therefore, I advise you to buy from me gold purified in fire so you may be rich, white clothes to wear so your shameful nakedness won’t show, and ointment to put on your eyes so you may see. 19I correct and discipline those whom I love, so be serious and repent! 20Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If anyone listens to my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he will eati with me. 21To the one who conquers I will give a place to sit with me on my throne, just as I have conquered and have sat down with my Father on his throne.
22‘Let everyonej listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.’”






No comments:

Post a Comment