Saturday, July 5, 2014

Jacob Prasch - False Prophets and False Teachers

Dear brothers, sisters and visitors,

We are experiencing apostasy as never seen in my 59 years. Both believers and non-believers have no clue how far we/they have fallen spiritually. The vast majority of pastors are no pastor at all, but are hirelings. It is their job. They look out for themselves. So many churches have become entertainment buildings with comedians as pastors. THEY WILL NOT WARN YOU!! They would lose their job! This has devastated our nation and countless thousands of souls.

I plead with you to listen to this video. I know of no other evangelist who can expose Satan's schemes as Jacob does. Jacob will not be found in the main churches. They would never let him in. He is an "ear tickling preacher's" worst nightmare.

I have found a few of the most important things I can do. They are:
  • Get with the Father and ask Him to shine His light on me and reveal any unconfessed sins.  
  • When trouble of any kind hits me, confess "Thy will be done Oh God. No matter the cost".
  • Ask to be filled with the Holy Spirit and be given the gifts He wants to give me.
I continue to read the New Testament over and over, very slowly, asking myself if I believe what I just read. It has changed my life. The Lord showed me I often did not believe what God said, but I believed what the teachers in my life told me God meant. After doing this for several years and finding so much false teaching, the Lord led me to listen to Jacob Prasch. Jacob has not changed my beliefs, but has helped me see even more clearly what the Lord has been teaching me.

I love the Old Testament also, but first in your journey should be in the New Testament. It is the revealing of the Old Testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment