Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Janny Grein "Stronger Than Before"

I just found out Janny Grein died of cancer on August 4, 2011, in Ft. Worth, TX.. In my times of pain I received such encouragement from her song "Stonger Than Before". It was and is such a blessing to me. In times of pain I have cried many tears of sadness mixed with joy, as I listened to her sing. I don't know much about her life, but she really blessed me! If you are a disciple of Christ and going through times of pain, it will bless you for sure. What a great song!!




Philippians 3

12It’s not that I have already reached this goal or have already become perfect. But I keep pursuing it, hoping somehow to embrace it just as I have been embraced by the Messiah Jesus.

13Brothers, I do not consider myself to have embraced it yet. But this one thing I do: Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14I keep pursuing the goal to win the prize of God’s heavenly call in the Messiah Jesus.

15Therefore, those of us who are mature should think this way. And if you think differently about anything, God will show you how to think. 16However, we should live up to what we have achieved so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment