Saturday, December 7, 2013

Visitation & Vital Message From The LORD For The Church. John Mulinde

Brothers and sisters, please listen to this. So very many believers are deceived. Multitudes go listen to an ear tickling preacher, who will NOT warn you with the truth. About six years ago I went to dinner with the pastor of one of the largest churches in the USA. All he talked about was material things. When I got home, my stomach ached. I thought of the wafer John ate and it became bitter in his stomach. I cried to the Lord, "Lord, your church is such a mess!". He immediately interrupted my mind and said "It is much worse than you think". I wept.

The time to repent could end for you today. It will end much sooner than we realize. Few people understand what the Lord told us. Our lifetime is in a vapor that cannot be measured, as it is too small. Will you continue to to trade heaven for things that exist only in a vapor? It is how we finish the race that counts. What do you really love?

No comments:

Post a Comment