Monday, December 2, 2013

Perry Stone: Are Islamic Prophecies Pointing To Obama ?

Brothers and sisters,

I have a serious video for you to watch.

I truly love the Muslims. The Lord has led me to many of them. I have been treated so well by them. Even my one confrontation with a Muslim who was filled with hate, found me telling him the gospel and telling him I loved him in Jesus name. He was shaken and sat silently.

I have been invited into their houses. They love to serve you and give gifts. I recently prayed in a Muslim house, for the healing of the father of the home. I prayed in Jesus Christ name. On one occasion, I even told the man's son that I expected it was likely that I would lose my head by a Muslim as a result of my faith. This young man truly showed compassion and caring for me. I gave him the gospel also. I believe they know I love them. I am a son of God and the spiritual offspring of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. My God and Savior loves the Muslims.

However, there are a great number who want to kill us and apparently according to the Bible, have and will in the future. I warned about the election of our current leader. I still believe what I said is likely, and that is we have the last president of the United States. We will see, but if you watch this video, you will have a greater understanding about why I say that.

Stay in peace. Do not be fearful, for God has told us so. If you are filling your mind watching TV, listening to the world's music and non'christian talk show hosts, you are failing to guard your heart as you are commanded in the scriptures to do. You are literally bringing Satan into your heart and playing with hell. So much for the amour of Christ. You are likely naked. And you think you will be able to stand? Solomon warns us in Proverbs 4:23. As I read it again, I cry. So many are on the wide path that leads to destruction. Many are rebellious servants of God.

Proverbs 4:23 ISV

20My son, pay attention to my words,
and listen closelyh to what I say.
21Do not let them out of your sight;
keep them within your heart.
22For they are life to those who find them,
and healing to their whole body.i
23Above everything elsej guard your heart,
because from it flow the springs of life.
24Never talk deceptively
and don’t keep company with people whose speech is corrupt.k
25Let your eyes look directly ahead;
fix your gaze straight in front of you.
26Carefully measurel the paths for your feet,
and all your ways will be established.
27Do not turn to the right or to the left;
turn your foot away from evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment