Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Nasa. Ison Cover Up - Are We Seeing What Will Be Part Of The Wrath Of God?

I have been following this, but a sister in the Lord sent me this recent video. Surely the government that has killed 60 million American babies in the womb, can be trusted to tell us the truth? Surely a black president is not aware most abortions are black infants? Surely true black Christians are sounding the alarm?

We can be glad however, for the countless thousands of apostate black preachers who are warning our nation instead of tickling their ears. Maybe you can help me with my list. Please help me. My mind has drawn a blank.

Jesus warns each each believer that they can experience his wrath:
Revelation 18 KJV 4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."

Please see my post on 12-16-13 "America, The Babylon. Overwhelming Evidence By Rick Coombes". If you are concerned about this, please watch the whole video. It will blow your mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment