Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jacob Prasch- Paul on the Road to Damascus

Praise the Lord for all he has done! Jacob shows what happens when a person believes or rejects Christ. When my family started attending a Calvinist church, I was devastated for many years and did not know it. One of the good things that happened was I was taught the scriptures.  Are you truly born again? Don't stop seeking the Lord until you know for sure. Run to Jesus and never leave his side. Jesus delights in forgiving. Obey him. Trust no man.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Malta in the Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

    I have noticed that your video on this site has been deleted, well it has been deleted from youtube and I couldn't find it anywhere, Praise God I have found a recording of this and I am making a video to share to I will be in touch so you could replace the link :) God bless you

    Aldo

    ReplyDelete