Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jacob Prasch - Christ The Foundation - When Truth Becomes A Lie

Brothers and sisters, I am not grand standing when I say this video is super critical to your understanding. It will have a profound impact on you if you love the Truth, Jesus the Messiah. This video is priceless as food and drink in a worldwide famine. Few will hear this. The way is broad to destruction. Few will enter in to the Kingdom of heaven.

  • Matthew 7 ISV. 21“Not everyone who keeps saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will get into the kingdom fromd heaven, but only the person who keeps doing the will of my Father in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name, drove out demons in your name, and performed many miracles in your name, didn’t we?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who practice evil!’”e

Please note that since John MacArthur has declared that a person can take the mark of the beast and repent later, Jacob has used the word apostate regarding MacArthur.



No comments:

Post a Comment