Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Fall of America - Dumitru Duduman


This series of short videos is one I treasure. They are about Dumitru Duduman's testimony and I believe a warning from God to the United States. I personally believe, as he stated, he was sent to America in 1984, to warn us of our destruction. I remember hearing him speak as I drove across the country. He passed on in 1997.


There is a very serious warning here, but for those who have stopped sinning, turned from their sin and obey God, there are magnificent promises! We all sin, but the scriptures tell us over and over about sins that keep us out of the kingdom of God. They are listed many times in my blog. In the Revelation, the last book of the Bible, Jesus gives a list in Revelation 21:8. The Apostles also list sins that keep us out of the kingdom of God. They are not just a check list. If you do not have an obedient heart, you must repent and follow Jesus. Brothers and sisters, protect your eyes and ears. Flee from sin. 


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment