Sunday, June 2, 2013

Devastation Is Coming To The USA And The World

Bothers and sisters, I believe it is clear we will soon experience great trials. Trials we never dreamed of. Fifty million Americans are on food stamps while 200 million are being brain washed by the powers that rule over our TV alone, let alone the other communications. They are experts in mind control. They keep the masses asleep. Did you think the government paid you to go digital so you would have a better picture? Can you trust a government not to use mind control when they kill 60 million babies? Next comes vaccinations for all.

100 million are without jobs. In Washington DC, 51% are unemployed. In California, 35% are unemployed. 40,000, other than Mexicans are being allowed through our southern borders on a given weekend. Who knows what they are bringing. There are about 100 thousand Russian soldiers in the US. Why? Go back and look at the video when Putin met Obama. As they met, they looked at each other as if they were lovers. They have brought down the USA. There communist plan is all but complete. Our money is worthless which will soon be evident. How long do we have? Only God knows. It truly could be days or maybe a couple of years. Even if it is 2 years, we have a dictator and evil will get much, much worse......daily. I do not expect another president, as we have defined the term "president" in the past.

What do you do? How do you prepare? I want to give a brief testimony and story about the God who is love and what he as done to and for me. He has broken, bruised and crushed me, yet I tell you, He is the Almighty God and lover of my soul. I praise his name! He prepares his children!

I grew up in a Christian home. I asked Jesus to forgive me of my sins when I was 6. I was driven to be successful financially. By the time I was in my late twenties I owned four homes. I went into business when I was about 30 and built over 100 custom homes. I loved business more than God and as a result I lost my first marriage to a very kind woman. I was unfaithful and married another woman.

I remarried and in 1991, I repented and started serving the Lord. Shortly thereafter I went into the roofing industry. In 2001, I found myself making more money than I ever had, but in the middle of this period I realized I was thinking about business more than I should, so I went before the Lord, wept and repented. I plead with him not to allow me to be like Lot or lose my soul or see my family lose theirs. I asked him to do what it takes to keep me on the narrow road.

Shortly thereafter, my wife snapped and hated me for about a year. I was so distraught that I could sleep only one hour per night. I was dying. Both physically and as I would see later on, most importantly dying to my old nature. This period of time saw me prosper financially. I did not know that the precious Lord was giving me 7 more years to live with my younger children.

In 2009, my wife filed for divorce and attacked me with vengeance. She was the catalyst that would start the destruction of the wealth we had accumulated. It was the perfect storm. She would not settle and drained the wealth with attorneys for two years, then saddled me with high alimony and child support. The financial system had been destroyed in 2008, and I would see great obstacles to business in the roofing industry. I made decisions based upon what worked in the past and time and time again they failed.

This leads me to why we must prepare. You see, Jesus allowed this plan of the devil to devastate my life. God never forgot my plea in 2001, to keep me on the straight and narrow path. Since 2009, I have been in serious trials. I have spent countless hours crucifying my old nature and going before the Lord, surrendering my will to his will. Trial after trial has come against me, but the Lord has taken care of me and my family. I have learned to trust Christ, but I had to die. I have grown spiritually and live more in Jesus, but I cannot trust my old nature and daily I still have to fight to crucify it. I do not boast. I have not finished the race yet. I boast in Christ.

The Lord has been preparing me for this period of time and even the writting of this post. You cannot trust in material things. Many will kill themselves as they lose their wealth and are destitute. You must prepare your heart. You must do as Jesus said "Then Jesus called the crowd to himself along with his disciples and told them, "If anyone wants to follow me, he must deny himself, pick up his cross, and follow me continuously," Mark 8:34 ISV

Number One, you must repent of sin, prepare your heart, draw close to God and choose beforehand to be willing to lose everything to serve only Jesus Christ. It is likely that the day is coming when you will called upon to deny that Christ is the only savior of the world. I believe many, many Christians will die. Jesus tells us concerning the period of time it appears we are entering "9“Then they’ll hand you over to sufferd and will kill you, and you’ll be hated by all the nationse because of my name. 10Then many people will fall away, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11Many false prophets will appear and deceive many people, 12and because lawlessness will increase, the love of many people will grow cold. 13But the person who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 24 ISV

Be prepared for a false messiah. He may be human. He may be an angel. He may be a resurrected Pharaoh.  He may look like an alien gray or appear as beautiful human from a so called distant planet. He may claim to be God and from a distant solar system. But remember this, he will a liar and from Satan. I believe the mark in the right hand or forehead will be a chip and that chip may change your DNA; literally changing your human status. Jesus only came for humans. Not angels. We know that whoever takes the mark cannot repent and will go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment