Thursday, October 2, 2014

God TV's Rory Alec in Adultery

Brothers and sisters, why would a Christian place any trust in a man or woman who they do not know personally? God is exposing some of the false teachers and we should rejoice as they are wolves in sheep's clothing. Rory Alec has committed adultery against his wife Wendy. It is said she commited adultery earlier. Rory confessed as follows:
  • "After 20 years of service, I have had a moral failure this year," Rory said. "For this reason, I am stepping down. Please forgive me for the disappointment I've caused, but I know your eyes are on Jesus who is the author and finisher of your faith and not on me, an imperfect man. It is with a heavy heart that I confirm my season with GOD TV is over for now."
I wonder how many noticed he is already downplaying the seriousness of his adultery? He could not help it. It shows his heart. He started his confession with "After 20 years of service"!!! As if that makes a difference. He also defines his sin as a moral failure and makes sure he says I'm "an imperfect man", then puffs up the crowd  with flattery saying "but I know your eyes are on Jesus who is the author and finisher of your faith". He does not know the hearts of the people!

For all who read this and don't understand the seriousness of what Rory did: 
The Apostle Paul says 9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

Jesus says in the gospel according to Ezekiel 18:24 " 24“But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and does according to all the abominations that a wicked man does, will he live? All his righteous deeds which he has done will not be remembered for his treachery which he has committed and his sin which he has committed; for them he will die. 

I am not saying there is no hope for Rory and Wendy, but they are false teachers and it is doubtful  they will "go and sell all they have and give to the poor. Then come and follow Jesus. 

Rory is already planning to come back as he ends his confession,  "I confirm my season with GOD TV is over for now".

Don't worry about Wendy as her fellow heretic, Benny Hinn, is coming to her rescue. He understands, as he spent time with Paula White, hand in hand who is also a heretic.  

5 comments:

  1. Luke 6:37. No man stands and fall before another so who are we to judge another. Yes I don't Condone whatever he has done, but as he rightly said 'He is an imperfect man' and what really saddens me is, when a believer falls, the people that attack them most are the ones that preach forgiveness and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not judging him as being worse than myself. If you are a man, would you let your wife spend 3 days with him on a counseling trip? Would you leave your child with a known child molester? Would you hire an accountant who just got out of prison for embezzlement?

    Jesus told us " 24“Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

    The big problem is this man and his wife are false teachers. Those who understand this rejoice when the false teachers are shown to be who they really are. Wendy apparently did the same thing in the past. They teach false doctrines and Wendy swoons under the Kundalini yoga spirit. All yoga leads to the Kundalini spirit, the snake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scriptural reference I gave in the above post is John 7:24

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have a moral failure if I had to knob that ghastly wife of his..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You live a moral failure life. Unless you repent, you will perish. You will go to hell.

      Delete