Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dumitru Duduman Invasion of America

Brothers and sisters, I heard first about Dumitru Duduman in the 1990's. I believe he was indeed sent to warn us of the coming destruction. I believe Obama or another future president will become dictator.

I truly recommend you listen to everything you can find on YouTube about his claim to experiences with an angels of the Lord, several times. He warned us we must stop sinning. Just as Jesus and his disciples said. He died I believe, in 1999.

There are sins listed in the New Testament that keep us out of the Kingdom of God. Seek them out. I have sought out the Warnings of The New Testament. Matthew starts the warnings on my post on 9-4-14 and goes through The Revelation.

Do not trust man. If you listen to teachers and do not know the New Testament for yourself, you have been deceived. Very few know that we are in apostasy and have been for a long time. I point you to the Scriptures!!!! What would you exchange for your soul?


Please see the "WARNINGS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT" on my blog you are currently viewing! They can change your mind, possibly your destination. The teachers tickle the ears. The scriptures tell the truth. Start with Matthew. It was posted on   9-4-14. wmcgrew@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment