Wednesday, October 1, 2014

CALVINISM & MISINTERPRETATION OF THE TRUTH.......Jacob Prasch

If you are in Calvinism or investigating Calvinism, please watch this video. I grew up in Calvinism. I spent years teaching Calvinism.  At least two of my bothers have severe perverted doctrines that come from Calvinism. You will hear in this video the close link between Islam and Calvinism. I have seen it so many times. It is on their faces. It was on mine for years.

When the Lord moved on me to search the New Testament and choose to believe what is written, I was radically changed. I love Calvinists but their doctrines are in serious error. They at least borderline on lies.

Brothers and sisters, do not look to men for your doctrines. Paul told us that after he would die, grievous wolves would come into the flock and not spare them. Based upon this, how could you trust any "so called church father" or teacher you do not know personally? Augustine devastated  the truth and both Calvinism and Armenian-ism are built on Augustine's teachings. Why have you gone to man for your doctrines? We have the very Word of God, the bible! Read it, believe it!!!

7 comments:

  1. I withdrew my comment because it just got too wordy in praise of Jacob and amen to your comments on Calvinism so much like mine! Keep up the good work of sharing as the apostasy grows and grows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement! The Lord bless you!! I visited a church recently and did not know it was Calvinist. A lady came up to me and greeted me. She asked me if this was my first time there. I said yes. She said "are you in for a surprise", have you heard of tulip?" My heart sank and I was overwhelmed with sadness. She did not even know if I was a Christian and the first words out of her mouth were not about the Savior, but about tulip. I sat down and asked the Father why did you bring me here to hear false teaching? No answer, but when the service was over I met a middle aged man outside. He came up to me and wanted to talk. I believe he was new to Calvinism. I told him of my experience in Calvinism and the downright false teaching. He was very impacted by what I said and thanked me. God is good all the time! He directs my steps. I left rejoicing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...new to Calvinism.' Our Lord sent you just in time! The PCA church "the perseverance of the saints" appealed to me because I thot. at least they wouldn't tolerate 'easy believism' hah, not so... Our Lord woke me up completely when my adult son visited my PCA church and said: "well mom, that's great for you because you were already a Christian when you got into this BUT wonder if I'm not chosen?" That was 30 yrs. ago, my heart still grieves because of what I had done. Sadly, my daughter and her husband are still there they say they know it is false doctrine but they stay and why not with their friends and the radio preachers all teaching the same? I'm afraid they have come to like it this way! I pray and pray for my loved ones just sad to think of what might have to happen to turn them away from this tantalizing false doctrine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just because they are in Calvinism does not mean they will perish. The Calvinist's false points usually still teach Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father. They likely even stress repentance. It is most important that they live Godly, repenting lives that bear fruit!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so appreciate your encouragement but Calvinism tends to put the skids on any growing in grace accept by osmosis that is. The accusation of "legalism" will put a stop to that unless one has such desire to abandon whatever it is that is damning up the stream believe me I know. Repentance is not stressed sins have already been forgiven past present and future... I thot. you knew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My last comment: John Wesley: "obedience is not legalism"
    http://endtimepilgrim.org/holiness.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean. There are those who preach repentance. There is a pastor south of Atlanta, GA who warns his people. Once saved, always saved is a very dangerous doctrine, but I know you are praying for them and God hears. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete