Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Calvinists Perversion of The Scriptures - by Jacob Prasch

Brothers and sisters, I was raised in Calvinism. The Lord rescued me in 1991, after having given up hope of being assured salvation as we were taught only the elect would be saved and there was nothing we could do, this being in the face of God who tells us over and over what we are to do. I had taught Calvinism almost every time I witnessed. If you are in Calvinism or considering Calvinism, please watch this video. You will never see Calvinism the same. It is based on confusion. God is not willing that any should perish. Each of us are responsible for how we respond to the gospel.

Do I believe there are Calvinists that will be in heaven? Absolutely. My mother is there and in spite of Calvinism she trusted in Christ's work, not Calvinism. I know so first hand. She died a believer, not a Calvinist. I believe I was saved at the age of 6, but a few years later our family was introduced to Calvinism which devastated me and our family. Out of 6 siblings, I have two brothers who clearly appear to be apostate and are "so called" Calvinists. You will know them by their fruit.

Now we have Calvinist John MacArthur teaching you can take the Mark of the Beast and repent later. He does this in the face of Jesus Christ whose angel said:

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 



Jacob Prasch has a word for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment