Saturday, February 15, 2014

Makshafut Witchcraft. Exposing Counterfiet Gifts. By Jacob Prasch

Please brothers and sisters, examine your heart. One of the most important things we do is to go before the Lord for examination of our hearts. What would we exchange for our souls? Yet multitudes are back-slidden and being deceived. Slowly, we can move away from the Truth. Many never come back.

I love for the Lord to examine my heart. King David did also. You see, I know how easy it is to backslide. I did it many times when I was young. It is likely I spent most of my time as a back-slidder, until I got serious with the Savior and started seeking to be obedient. If you do not love to go into the light of the Lord's examination, you are in serious trouble. You truly may be on the way to witch craft and not even know it.

This video challenges us. Do you have fruit of the Spirit? Are you being obedient? Do you understand that the discipline of the Lord is priceless? Do you love His light and examination? It is about your soul. No matter what you have been told, Jesus warned us about overcoming. We are responsible to overcome.

  • He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

How serious are we about our salvation? What could be more important?


1 comment:

  1. Very educational - it is amazing how we allowed things that are not of God into the Church.

    ReplyDelete