Monday, August 12, 2013

Jesus' Final Warning

Today, I finish looking at the warnings in the New Testament. They are very sobering. The New Testament is full of warnings. I believe I was led to do this several times, in part because I have broken many of the warnings and learned first hand how priceless they are. I also believe I was led to do this because the teachers of the day, for the most part, have abandoned them.

God is Love. God warns. This is so wonderfully shown in what I see as the last warning.

Blessed are you Father, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. There is no other God but you. You are worthy of all praise and glory. Amen

Revelation 21:8 ISV

6Then he told me, “It has happened! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. 

  • I will freely give a drink from the spring of the water of life to the one who is thirsty. 7The person who conquers will inherit these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son.
  • 8But people who are cowardly, unfaithful, detestable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselvesb in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

No comments:

Post a Comment