Sunday, January 25, 2015

How To Prepare For Your Approaching Death

Brothers and sisters, I wasted so much time. As I am quickly approaching 60, I realize the most important thing for myself, is my obedience and standing in Jesus Christ. In our day of apostasy and countless thousands of false teachers from all denominations, I plead with you to know the New Testament. Believe what it says. Do what is says to do and do not do what it says not to do. If you look to a teacher, it is like playing the lottery. Repent of your sins, confess Jesus Christ is Lord, be water baptized and ask the Holy Spirit of God for understanding and to fill you with the Holy Spirit. Do not trust man.

Part 1



Part 2


If you have trouble with Part 2 go to this link:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ASpf7CRcA&x-yt-ts=1422411861&x-yt-cl=84924572#t=76


2 comments:

  1. Help pls. I don't kno w why but cannot access part two video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I placed a link for those who cannot watch it in my blog.

      Thank you!!

      Delete