Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Calvinism and Reformed Theology

Brothers and sisters, I believe there are believers who are Calvinists and still go to heaven. All I can say is I was delivered from Calvinism just as a person is delivered from Catholicism. No one has ever come to Calvinism without a false teacher.

At first glance, it appears that Dan is mocking the Calvinists by saying "smoke out a Calvinist". That is not the case as Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913 + 1828) shows. Calvinists hide much of their teachings and reveal them over time. I was one. wm

3. To smell out; to hunt out; to find out; to detect.
I alone Smoked his true person, talked with him. Chapman.
He was first smoked by the old Lord Lafeu. Shak.
Upon that . . . I began to smoke that they were a parcel of mummers. Addison.

No comments:

Post a Comment