Friday, September 4, 2015

There Will Be A One World Government

There Will Be A One World Government. We are told so in the scriptures. I believe the Lord has had me in the New Testament for many days. I started in Malachi and have been reading each book. I go backwards, but I start from the beginning of each book. It is so sobering and I feel we will experience some of what God's children did.  I encourage everyone to read these books. I believe they are called the minor prophets, but are extremely powerful and convicting. Today I have finished 

I wanted to show you these short verses. I believe we will see horrible things in the future. We know that: "because of wickedness, the love of many shall wax cold". We must endure. There are a great number of believers who have died spiritually. You likely know many. It is time to know, that you know, you are right with God. 

Please read the minor prophets. What you read below, is from the God who does not change. These words are from Jesus who is The Word. 

Hosea 13
12"Ephraim's wickedness is on record. The record of the people's sins is safely stored away.
13They have the opportunity to live again, but they are not smart enough to take it. They are like a baby who is about to be born but won't come out of its mother's womb.
14"I want to free them from the power of the grave. I want to reclaim them from death. Death, I want to be a plague to you. Grave, I want to destroy you. I won't even think of changing my plans."
15The people of Ephraim have become important among their relatives. However, the LORD's scorching wind will come from the east. It will blow out of the desert. Then their springs will run dry, and their wells will dry up. The wind will destroy every precious thing in their storehouses.
16The people of Samaria are guilty as charged because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed in war, their children will be smashed to death, and their pregnant women will be ripped open.

Sincerely,
Warren McGrew III

No comments:

Post a Comment