Saturday, April 5, 2014

Why Hell? - Pastor Bill Randles

In our day, a vast number of so called pastors have not only become ear tickling preachers, they have also turned their back on proclaiming we must repent and turn from our sin. They have perverted God's grace and teach we can continue in sin and still see the kingdom of God. All the while they build churches and love money. These teachers are liars and deceivers. Dear friend, grace does not cover our sins. Those of you who are continuing in sin are mocking the grace of God. As for the countless pastors who are ravaging wolves, Jesus says:

  • This is what the Almighty LORD says: I am against the shepherds. I will demand that they hand over my sheep. I won't let them take care of my sheep anymore, and they will no longer take care of only themselves. I will rescue my sheep from their mouths, and my sheep will no longer be their food. Ezekiel 34:10 GWT

No comments:

Post a Comment