Saturday, April 12, 2014

Salvation Verses the False-Grace Movement Which is Filling the Pulpits

Brothers and sisters, I do not know anything about the teacher on the following video, but he has done a wonderful job of teaching the true gospel and exposing the false-grace teachers, who are filling the pulpits.

I cannot encourage more, the importance of the understandings in the following video!!!!

Please watch it and share it. Countless believers will be found in hell. Jesus made this very clear when He spoke the following words in Matthew 7 KJV:

  •  13Enter ye in at the strait gate: 
  • for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, 
  • and many there be which go in thereat: 
  • 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, 
  • and few there be that find it.

3 comments:

  1. I "spoke" with John on Twitter once. He speaks the truth on that. How refreshing to come across your site. I almost jumped out of my seat when I read your sidebar- "I am simply a follower of Jesus the Messiah and seek to follow what he and his apostles told us to do and not to do." YES! YES! YES! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging kind words!! God bless you!

      Delete