Monday, October 21, 2013

The Apocalyptic Shift To The Last Church

Christians,

This video shows clearly we are in the last church age in the west. This is the time of  Laodicean "lukewarm" Christians, which Jesus will spew (vomit) out of his mouth. I asked the Lord to save me when I was six and began to follow him. When my family became Calvinists it devastated me as the teachers told us there was nothing we could do as only the elect will be saved, even though Jesus said

"Come to me, all of you who are weary and loaded down with burdens, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28. I'SV 

We cannot earn salvation, but Jesus told the people over and over "what to do". The lie that there is nothing we can do to be saved is a lie from hell and gave the enemy a place to work on my mind. In my late twenties I just decided to go on with my life and hoped I was one of the elect. I later got in trouble and 3 years later found myself back at Jesus' feet wailing because of the pain. I surrendered my life and began protecting my eyes and ears from the filth of this world.

In 2001, I woke up one morning and realized I was too consumed with business. I went into a private room and wept before God. I begged him not to let me be like Lot and lose my family to the devil and possibly my own soul. I asked him to do what ever it takes to achieve his best plan for me....no matter what is cost.

Seven years later my wife turned on me, filed for divorce and brought devastation to the children and destruction into my business. My children all have professed in Christ, but I lost most of what I had financially. Why do I write this? Because I want to testify that my Savior allowed this as it was his plan for me and my family. I know this beyond any shadow of a doubt. I would not trade the pain I went through for all the money in the world. For one, I was tested and almost every day since I have learned to plead with my Father for his will to be done. Not mine. I have grown in the Lord more in a few years, than previous decades produced.

This video is about the 7 church ages. We are in the Laodicean period in the west. God will vomit many believers out of his mouth. I urge you not to let the things of this world entangle and choke you out. Many shall come before Jesus and hear "I never knew you." How can this be? In Ezekiel chapter 18, Jesus tells us clearly that it is the state you die in that determines whether you go to heaven or hell.

 25“Yet you keep saying, ‘The LORD isn’t being consistent with his standards.’ Pay attention, you house of Israel: Is my behavior really inconsistent with my standards? Isn’t it your behavior that isn’t just?
26“When a righteous person turns from his righteous deeds and does evil, he’ll die because of that evil. He’ll die because of his unrighteous acts that he committed. 27When a wicked person quits his wicked behavior and does what’s just and right, he’ll be enabled to live. 28Because he reconsidered his transgression and turned away from everything that he had been doing, he’ll certainly live and not die. 29Yet Israel’s house keeps saying, ‘The LORD isn’t being consistent with his standards.’ Is it my behavior that’s inconsistent with my standards? Is it not your behavior that’s inconsistent with my standards?”

Do you think that God changed his mind in the New Testament?

"Because I the LORD don't change; therefore you children of Jacob aren't destroyed." Malachi 3:6

All who are Christs are the true children of Israel (Jacob), and spiritual descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Make sure you die a son of Jacob. Paul was very concerned about finishing the race. We should be also. Are you practicing sins that Jesus and his disciples said will send you to the lake of fire? Don't you think it would be a good idea to know what they are? Get into the New Testament and search out the warnings. My blog has them listed over and over. Or you can listen to Joel Osteen and the countless teachers who are tickling ears, building big churches in their image and getting rich off of the crowds. YOU are responsible for who you listen to. Will it be God or man? There are two places we go when we die. It will be either heaven or hell. Both are forever. You are one heart beat away from one of those places. Please turn away from your sins and follow Jesus in obedience.   


Perry Stone discusses the 7 churches and shows we are as the Laodicean Church.


No comments:

Post a Comment