Monday, October 28, 2013

How Christians Prepare For Disasters

This morning, as I went to prayer, prostrate on the floor, I asked the father to show me what we are to do in the face of so much danger and what appears to be the collapse of the monetary systems world wide. After I prayed, I opened my bible and began to read Isaiah chapter 8. As I read, these passages were an answer to my prayer.

Isaiah 8 ISV

Waiting on God
11Forq this is what the LORD spoke to me, as his forceful hand was resting on me, and as he was warning me not to live the way this people were living:r
12Don’t call conspiracy everything
that this people calls conspiracy,
and don’t fear what they fear,
or live in terror.
13The LORD of the Heavenly Armies—
he’s the one you are to regard as holy.
Let him be the one whom you fear,
and let him be the one before whom you stand in terror!
14Then he will be a sanctuary,
but for both houses of Israel
he’ll also be a stone with which someone strikes himself,
a rock one stumbles over,
a trap and a snare to those who live in Jerusalem.
15Many will stumble on them;
They’ll fall and be broken;
They’ll be snared and captured.
16“Bind up the testimony,
and seal up the teaching among my disciples.
17I’ll wait for the LORD,
who is hiding his face from the house of Jacob,
and I’ll put my trust in him.
18Watch out! I and the children
whom the LORD has given me
are a sign and a wonders in Israel
from the LORD of the Heavenly Armies,
who resides on Mount Zion.”


Please, brothers and sisters, make sure you turn from your sins and follow Jesus. Please do not watch Satan's TV, his movies or magazines. Please do not listen to his music. Why are you listening to godless radio "conservative" talk shows? Get with God and the scriptures. Please protect your eyes and ears which affect your very heart, for out of the heart comes the issues of life. If you do not protect your heart, you will likely not be able to stand on the day of trials. Do not be lukewarm and flirt with falling away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment