Sunday, November 25, 2012

We Must Finish The Race 11-18-12


Most "believers" go to apostate churches or look to apostate teachers on TV for their teaching. Most churches have an origin in organized religion and are dangerous to your soul. They are polluted and to different degrees are daughters of the Harlot Church. If I made a list of the Apostate teachers who are joining with the world’s religions, it would blow your mind. But who is listening? The answer is so very simple. Repent and turn to God. Ask him to teach you. Put all your doctrines other than Christ and him crucified, on the altar as you go through the Gospels slowly until you KNOW what Jesus said and believe what is written. Then do the same for the rest of the New Testament. The Old Testament is very important, but the New Testament is the revealing of the Old. Believe the Word of God. It is truth!!

A dear friend of mine recently asked me the following “So do we preach repentance and obedience that one must stop sinning because they fear the God that will "burn them" if they do?  OR do we tell them of His Love and that He didn't come to condemn but to Save.” The answer is both. A foundation of truth must be laid before one can even understand their need of a savior. This generation has skipped this foundation of truth. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.”  Proverbs 1:7. Jesus said I'll show you the one you should be afraid of. Be afraid of the one who has the authority to throw you into hell after killing you. Yes, I tell you, be afraid of him!” Luke 12:5. Paul tells us  What should we say, then? Is the law sinful? Of course not! In fact, I wouldn't have become aware of sin if it had not been for the law. I wouldn't have known what it means to covet if the law had not said, "You must not covet." Romans 7:7.  Paul also told us concerning the question “should we continue to sin”? Of course not! How can we who died as far as sin is concerned go on living in it? “ Romans 6:2

The failure of a generation not being taught they must repent and turn from their sin has given us a generation of lost believers and/or deceived believers who may fall away.

We have not seen anything yet. False preachers overwhelm the airways with their doctrines of demons. There is a famine of hearing repentance and turning from sin. Most believers don’t even have a clue that the stage is being completed for the great falling away.  

Adults fill their minds with garbage. How can one listen to the devil’s children on TV and radio and bring PERVERSION into their homes and minds? Their home is polluted and polluting. Children are being raised by day care, public schools, TV, radio, DVD’s, computers, Xbox, etc, and people think God is with them? If one does these things, they are drifting and don’t even know it.

Why would one bring the following spirits/scenes into their home when those who practice them CANNOT inherit the kingdom of God???

  • Galations 519Now the actions of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, promiscuity, 20idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, rivalry, jealously, outbursts of anger, quarrels, conflicts, factions, 21envy, murder, drunkenness, wild partying, and things like that. I am telling you now, as I have told you in the past, that people who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 
  • 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things. 24Now those who belong to the Messiah Jesus have crucified their flesh with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, by the Spirit let us also be guided. 26Let’s stop being arrogant, provoking one another and envying one another. ISV
John 8 Jesus says---
31Then said Jesus to those Jews who believed on him, If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; 32And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Matthew 7. Jesus says 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Revelation 3:
14“To the messengerh of the church in Laodicea, write: ‘The Amen, the witness who is faithful and true, the originator of God’s creation, says this:
15‘I know your actions, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot. 16Since you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, “I am rich. I have become wealthy. I don’t need anything.” Yet you don’t realize that you are miserable, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked. 18Therefore, I advise you to buy from me gold purified in fire so you may be rich, white clothes to wear so your shameful nakedness won’t show, and ointment to put on your eyes so you may see. 19I correct and discipline those whom I love, so be serious and repent! 20Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If anyone listens to my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he will eati with me. 21To the one who conquers I will give a place to sit with me on my throne, just as I have conquered and have sat down with my Father on his throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment