Monday, May 26, 2014

America Will Burn - Wake Up America II - Dumitru Duduman Prophecy

Brothers, sisters and friends, please watch this video. It may open your eyes to what the Lord says. I remember listening to Dumitru in the 90's. He died in 1999. I have listened multiple times to everything I could find from Dumitru Duduman. I believe he was sent by God to warn America to seek holiness and that she will burn with nuclear fire. He tells what the sign will be, just before Russia, China and others attack us. Many of the remnant will escape. Ether way Jesus said that he that believeth in him will never die! We are Mystery Babylon. We have made the world drunk with the wine of our access.

We could be very close to destruction as we currently are free falling morally into abominations and at the same time we see China and Russia coming together and our relationships with them crumbling. Please do not put your head in the sand. I was baptized in the spirit in early 2010.  I can testify to what Dumitru says about seeking God. The pulpits in our country are filled with liars, deceivers, and wolves in sheep's clothing. Time is short. We are rotting as a nation. Many of the remnant will survive what is coming. Either way, the righteous will see God. Remember our responsibility is to "be holy as I am Holy saith the Lord". 1 Peter 1:16 We are responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment