Sunday, June 5, 2016

Calvinism and the truth. What the Reformers Forgot.

I asked Jesus to forgive me when I was 7 years old. We moved to the south and I found myself in a Calvinist church.  This led to great spiritual hurt as we were taught in Calvinism you cannot know you are saved. You are born for heaven or born for hell. God selects who goes to heaven. So I did what all of them do, I chose to believe I was a Calvinist and because the "other" denominations hated us we must be right! I went after Calvinism with a fervent heart. I taught it. I still had fears countless nights.

I am fifty years later. Along the journey, God rescued me. The following should shake a Calvinist, but they are blind. So many of them are lost. I encourage you that if you are not in Calvinism, stay out. It can take your soul. This should stop Calvinism in its tracks, but blind, lead the blind.

Warren McGrew




Warning!!! Do not trust man. Stay in the New Testament until you know it so well you can judge the teachers.

Warning!!! John MacArthur has a cult. Do not let him get to your children. He told thousands of children and adults they can take the Mark of the Beast and repent later. Jesus says exactly the opposite.

2 comments:

  1. John Macarthur's ministers now hold camps with the goal to "ignite" or to "activate" the Kundalini serpent energy within the camp participants. They are clearly occultists.
    http://johnmacarthur.forumchitchat.com/post/kundalini-rising-rick-hollands-occult-ascend-camp-8149489?pid=1292643658

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have much on him. I am confident the Lord showed me the following:
    Revelation 22
    17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

    18 I TESTIFY TO EVERYONE WHO HEARS THE WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK:

    IF ANYONE ADDS TO THEM,

    GOD WILL ADD TO HIM THE PLAGUES WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK; [MacArthur added to the book when he said "you can repent later" after you take the Mark of the Beast]

    19 AND IF ANYONE TAKES AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THIS PROPHECY,

    GOD WILL TAKE AWAY HIS PART FROM THE TREE OF LIFE AND FROM FROM THE HOLY CITY,

    WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK. [MacArthur took away the words of this book, when he ignored what Jesus said, if you take the mark of the beast, you will go to hell]

    20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

    21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.

    ReplyDelete