Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Who I am in Christ? - Anastasios Kioulachoglou

For many years I would read my Bible and when I came to the warnings of Jesus and the Apostles, I simply discounted them "as I was a Christian". I did not know this was the way Satan works as he has deceived countless thousands with his false teachers

If you are seeking after the Lord, you must not commit sins that keep a believer from entering the Kingdom of God. There are 80 warnings of our "falling away" in the New Testament alone. If you have committed such sins, you must repent and stop the sinning that leads to spiritual death. Do not be deceived. Do not trust man. Read the New Testament.

Here are just a couple verses of warning.

In Revelation 21, Jesus warns us. "  5And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.”6Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. 7“He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. 8“But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”


Galatians 5: "19Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,20idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, 21envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Giving these warnings, I encourage you to stop sinning sins that lead to spiritual death. I stay concerned for myself as we war with the wicked one who seeks to devour us. Get right with God and the promises of God below, will be ours.  

Warren McGrew
_________________________________________________________________

Who I am in Christ

I am accepted

(John 1:12)
I am God's child.
(John 15:15)
As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.
(Romans 5:1)
I have been justified.
(1 Corinthians 6:17)
I am united with the Lord, and I am one with him in spirit.
(1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
I have been bought with a price, and I belong to God.
(1 Corinthians 12:27)
I am a member of Christ's body.
(Ephesians 1:3-8)
I have been chosen by God and adopted as his child.
(Colossians 1:13-14)
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
(Colossians 2:9-10)
I am complete in Christ.
(Hebrews 4:14-16)
I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ.

I am secure

(Romans 8:1-2)
I am free from condemnation.
(Romans 8:28)
I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.
(Romans 8:31-39)
I am free from any condemnation brought against me, and I cannot be separated from the love of God.
(2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God.
(Colossians 3:1-4)
I am hidden with Christ in God.
(Philippians 1:6)
I am confident that God will complete the good work he started in me.
(Philippians 3:20)
I am a citizen of Heaven.
(2 Timothy 1:7)
I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind.
(1 John 5:18)
I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me.

I am significant

(1 John 15:5)
I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of his life.
(John 15:16)
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.
(1 Corinthians 3:16)
I am God's temple.
(2 Corinthians 5:17-21)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God.
(Ephesians 2:6)
I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm.
(Ephesians 2:10)
I am God's workmanship.
(Ephesians 3:12)
I may approach God with freedom and confidence.
(Philippians 4:13)
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

               Anastasios Kioulachoglou

                       Kindle and paperback at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment