Sunday, March 29, 2015

Do the Righteous Have Nightmares?



March 29, 2015

Nightmares do occur sometimes! Do they imply that person is wicked? NEVER! Job, the most righteous man on the planet in his day, had nightmares when he was being tested (Job 7:14).
The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah is another way to prove there are different degrees of sin. God destroyed them for their sexual immorality and perversion (Jude 7), but not other sinful towns!
It is a dangerous myth to believe God won’t ever forsake you or turn away from you over sin:
But GOD TURNED AWAY and gave them over to the worship of the heavenly bodies. (Acts 7:42)
God changes the climate, at times, for the worse because of SIN:
He turned rivers into a desert, flowing springs into thirsty ground, and fruitful land into a salt waste, because of the wickedness of those who lived there. (Psa 107:33,34)

Do you love scripture? If so, you should have GREAT PEACE:
GREAT PEACE have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. (Psa 119:165)

This is how you can have your JOY COMPLETE:
If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. (John 15:10,11)

Here is the one and only formula for rest for your soul:
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (Mat 11:28,29)
Jesus taught “come to me.” The Catholic church opposes that and teaches go to Mary to get to Jesus!
Never forget that God is love, but can be provoked to great anger and wrath! Fear him always. Nahum 1:2 is a verse too few know!
The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The LORD takes vengeance on his foes and maintains his wrath againsthis enemies.

More proof that Jesus is NOT the Father:
I [Jesus] am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. (John 15:1)
QUESTION: Is the true vine the gardener or the gardener the true vine?
It appears we are NOT getting all our emails! Hence, if you have sent an email over the last several months (without a response) and you want us to read it, send it to our post office box 265 in Washington PA 15301. IF you want to try emailing us, write to eternalifeblog@gmail.com
IF you have a salvation or healing testimony you would like to bless others with, please send it into our ministry for possible publishing on our website(s). It might be the perfect thing for someone!
Tell others about our SPANISH website!
If you desire to share in our fruit, donate here ==> I want to share in the fruit of Evangelical Outreach. The mailing address is Evangelical Outreach, PO Box 265, Washington, PA 15301.

No comments:

Post a Comment