Friday, August 8, 2014

The Gospel Explained by David Pawson

I asked the Lord to save me in 1961, when I was six. Something did happen. I was a mess as we all are, but I had a clear fear of God. This would go up and down until, at my wits end, I went home to the Father as a prodigal in 1991. I surrendered as the prodigal did.

Over the years and especially since 2001, I have sought after God. I found I did not believe much of what God had written, but I believed what the teachers had taught me God meant. Since then, I have poured my heart into the New Testament and discovered numerous false teachings in our day.

David Pawson explains the Gospel as no one I know of. I recently completed seeking out the warnings in the New Testament. I had been doing that for many years. They are posted on this blog site on 6-12-2014. I started in 1 Corinthians. David Pawson teaches so much of what I found on my own with the Lord.

One week or so after I finished publishing the warnings on my blog, I discovered David Pawson and he has a book on the warnings in the New Testament! His teachings line up with the warnings of the scriptures. Do not trust man. You must know the scriptures. For the most part, the teachers and pastors are tickling ears and not preaching a clear gospel. Countless thousands are being deceived.

Born Again - David Pawson

Repent of Your Sins Towards God

Believe In The Lord Jesus

Be Baptized In Water

Receive The Holy Spirit

Saved at Last


No comments:

Post a Comment