Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Mark Of The Beast And The Harlot

This is a very sobering word, but if you hang on and finish the video you will find great encouragement! I have listened to and watched Perry Stone many, many times. I have also been to his meetings a few times.

This video is a few years old as he mentions his dad who passed away in the last few years. I loved to listen to him as I do his son. Perry is worth listening to and he is warning and encouraging the believers and giving the gospel out to the world. I believe the Lord has given him much understanding and he receives much wisdom from across the world. I seem to recall he stated that he studies the bible about 6 hours a day.

I am sure he will continue to revise what he is seeing as things become more and more clear. He still is just a man seeking to understand with the help of the Holy Spirit. All praise be to the Son of God, Jesus, the Messiah!



No comments:

Post a Comment